Should I see a psychic?

Should I go and see a psychic? Feeling totally lost and confused after my breakup, my confidence is really low, and iv lost focus on things I enjoy and wanted to do, I'm going off the radar cause I just wanna be alone but when I'm alone in upset! Should I go and see a psychic.. Need some help

Most Helpful Guy

• no dont go to a psychic, its normal everyone feels the same after break up like you do, just listen some sad songs that you'll like, your just in a sad phase of beak up, you just have to get used to it, i know its very hard for you to live these days but dont worry after some times or some months you'll feel better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you feel it will help you, then you should go see one.

I was in a really bad point in my life and I went to a bone reader, and while people might laugh at that, I felt it was really helpful to me. She gave me a lot of insight into my life and made me feel as though my feelings were justified and helped me move past what was happening to me.

It sounds silly, but I found it to be really helpful!

• That's helpful thanks, I just feel so lost right now..

• No problem! Been there, and I found it really did help me out!

What Guys Said 12

• Why would you want to go and see a psychic for that? I don't think that will help. Take some time out alone, go for a vacation or something.

• 0|0
  • A psychic isn't going to help. I recommend spending time with some friends. Being alone is only going to exacerbate the situation, because then all you have to focus on is you and your situation. Thinking too much about it will cause you to Brood. And Brooding leads to Depression.

• I hear you. Breakups are very scary because you don't know what the future holds you may still have feelings for the person and the thought that you would never hold them again rushes to your mind constantly. A psychic May be helpful and give you answers for uncertain future.

• Yeah it's so difficult and painful!! it's been 5 months and I'm still not okay.. I just want to be happy and move on but I can't snap out of it!

• What happened

• You're way too young to be depressed, you just need somebody to lay on for now, or just have little intimacy. PM me if you feel sad or smth.

• Be careful with isolation, isolation leds to depression and substance abuse over time if you don't have supportive friends and family. If you isolate yourself to long everybody will move on without you

• Well if you want to waste some money, sure.

• never, they are fake

• Why would you see a psychic over that there's nothing a psychic can do about your break up

• Yes I'll be your psycho psychic for you.

I see you've been through heartache, but don't worry - your confidence will grow and your focus on things you'll enjoy will become better and better by each day.

Now gimme money !!!

• How long since you break up?

• 5 months :( we are still in contact

• Omg your right me being a mess and constantly contacting him I think it's making it easy for him!

• Maybe it's easy for him don't know. but if you keep contact him you will in same circle so cut contacts it's Better

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• yes they can help with clearing a path for you to see the path you should take to continue your walk through life

• I don't know. Why don't you ask a psychic?