What is the dumbest thing you've ever done?

what is the dumbest thing you guys have ever done?!?!? Just curious maybe hoping to hear some good stories haha. This isn't the dumbest thing I've ever done, but it was pretty stupid.

I was in Israel with my cousins and there was this douchey Asian family whose room was across the hall from ours. Whenever they woke up they were loud as f*** and woke me up every morning. On top of that, the dad (they had 2 little kids) thought he was all tough and got in my face when I asked them to please be quiet at 5:30 because I was trying to sleep.

I originally had their room, but I had to move to the one next door (at first I had their nice room for the same price of my sh*tty one) and they never took back the room key. One night after they went out with their kids, me and my cousin decided to smear pizza all over their door and since we originally had their room, we had a key that we never gave back. We opened the door and smeared pizza all over the sh*t in the hotel. Didn't touch anything of theirs besides their toothbrushes, hair brushes, towels, and bathroom supplies, but it smelled of pizza in the hall for the rest of the time I was there even after they washed it thoroughly. They never found out it was us since they thought I gave the room key back, and the f***ing Asians had no towels so at 1:30 AM when they got out of the shower, they had to call some towels in from the front desk and they were freaking out the next morning. I thought I was going to get so much sh*t for it, but somehow they never found out it was me :) Probably one of the funniest moments of my life

oh, there was also pizza in their shampoo! don't know how that went but I imagine not well.

11

What Girls Said 1

• lol. WOW! You must be very brave to go into someone else's room and turn it into a pizza shop lol. That's funny but I can image them being freaken p*****.

What Guys Said 1

• Not kill myself.