Daughter found condoms in my car?

How should I handle the situation? Out of the blue my wifey did a public record search with county i'm in and seen I had a charge for solicitation over a year ago. Came clean with the situation and explained in detail. I assume dust would settle and everything be good. Next day out of blue, the nail in coffin. Wifey and daughter were going to run some errands. And daughter mentions to wifey, "I found some color condoms in daddy car" With that happening wifey wanted me out the house immediately. Question is how do I handle the situation of my daughter searching my vehicle? Mind you she is 12 years old

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should ask her where she found them, and thats about it that way you can be more cautious but I assume your wife kicked you out because she thought you were using them elsewhere and not with her.

• They were in my overhead eyeglass holder in my SUV. Last week her oldest daughter father, got pulled over for DUI and weed possession so he needed a ride to court. The daughter asked mom to look it up online. Which she did. Out of curiosity she looked up my name and seen I had a charge for solicitation from year ago. So I had to explain that. It was part of police sting. I got charged. paid a fine, Submit proof of hiv/std test. Where they give you condoms. and attend John School. the box of condoms were in my overhead unopened. I totally forgot all about them. My twelve year old we have together was in my vehicle. I got out of the car to get cigarettes and she rummaged in my vehicle and found them. Next day mom and daughter were going to run an errand, and my daughter mentioned it to her in conversation. P. s. I had a vasectomy 11 years ago. So mom pulled back in driveway and said I want you out today.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did your wife not even ask you if you cheated before kicking you out? A lady like that must be pissed. I am guessing she is in LIONESS mode. She will rip you apart. Still, try to approach her explain her what the matter really is. If you cheated then I feel really sad for your daughter and wife. A divorce would suck even more, your daughter will be heartbroken.

• I explained being remorseful. By nature I'm a fixer. So instead of feeling her with words, I want to express and show action of my sincerity.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop having affairs for a start?

• After that incident from year ago. It was rude wake up call. My hands been clean ever since. I seen the bigger picture.

• Your daughter is innocent. It must suck knowing your dad is a liar and a cheater.

What Guys Said 3

• If she's old enough to know what they are, then she's old enough for you to tell her at least some version of the truth.

• Well I feel betrayed that a 12 year old is searching my car. They were not in plain sight, I even forgot they were even there because I don;t even wear sunglasses.

• @redemption45 You asked "How should I handle the situation?" and I told you what I would do if I was in your shoes. I can't really help how you feel about it.

• Your daughter is innocent. Not only that but it would be heartbreaking to find your dad is cheating.

It's time to rethink what you are doing with your life.

• Dude you gotta be more careful. She didn't really search your guy prob found them right there on the floor or something.

• I have a Suv and they were in my overhead eyeglass holder. I forgot they were even there.