Guys, Can heart break turn a good guy into a bad guy?

I am so curious, because i just seen the craziest thing ever and i was nearly suprised. Or was it a bad guy who changed his ways to be with that specific girl and it lasted for awhile but they didn't work out so he went back to his old ways? Any guy experienced or have their point of view?

terms i'm using it in:
good guy- someone who is ready to settle with one girl.

bad guy- not into relationships/hooks up with differ girls.

What Guys Said 22

• People go through stages... At times they just want to have fun, than at other times they prefer stability...
    Perfectly normal

• Well, it's highly unlikely but it's possible.

• actually, we are and always will be both good and bad... what one person thinks is a bad behavior might be okay with another, I think that any one who is honest with you should be on the good list and the one's who deceive you for any reason that's the naughty list... so, I would say that yes a guy who once did something you thought was bad is capable of good and visa versa...

• You could say I was a bad guy but now I'm a good guy. If it were to not workout I'd probably go back to being "bad". Your description are kind of immature.

• I wouldn't say permanently, but yeah, it can for a while afterwards. But then again, if something happens a lot, the guy could end up just saying the hell with it all together, and just give up on ever having a relationship.

• i guess its possible

• sure it can. "rebound chick" figures out she's fruit loops and was better off with the original, now she wants nothing to do with him, he echos down the halls of time repeating his mistakes, as does she. nobody learns anything, maximum suffering. mirrored situation for her. next guys a dirt ball, jealous as can be, drags your name through the mud. decent guys distance themselves from you.

• Yas it can if u are the problem. They may build up a defensive barrier and become bad boi cuz we all know dem babez rove bad boi and the saying "Nice guys finish last" right?

• Well first off... I take a defiant stance aganist your terminology. A persons desire to settle down is not a measure of his moral fortitude.

That being said... yeah it can. My personal experience with various women has changed me... I no longer see long term monogamy as something to aspire too or seek. The perfect woman for me is the next one, and children and marriage are absolutely out of the question.

When I was younger I felt much different, I thought the best way to live life was to find a wife, have some kids, and do everything in my power to make them happy. I then over the course of a few relationships came to the conclusion that women fail the "cost benefit analysis" simply put women are on large part not worth the trouble.

• Yes... it can... my friend became a fuckboy becz of one girl!

• Whyy thoughh? What did she do for him to feel that way?

• Well she didn't do anything... but he wasn't able to confess his feelings to her... so he regretted so much... that changed

• I believe yes, once we're betrayed more than 1 time,
    how we shall feel, girls smash our ego and self confidence,
    then speaking to us that we're the loosers..
    How we gonna be always kind and good to them? no way.

Threat the person you love, the way you want to be threated.

• Yes... yes it can. I've seen some of the nicest guys (I don't mean assholes who pretend to be) who any woman would actually fall for meet that one woman who is a complete bitch who'd use them and discard them like they were trash. That shit does terrible things to a man. (Yes we have feelings to so stop pretending like we don't) So much so, that they can become the assholes some of you women chase. (And no, I don't mean Alpha Males) And thus... the cycle continues.

• Yes, it can. It did that to me temporarily.

• Yes.
    It can be possible.
    There are stages and phases in psychological area which can be affected all human once break up/broken heart.

• Yes, I am proof of concept.

• No..

• Ummm.. Yea, that might me a reason why I am an asshole. I grew into he person I am now because of my past.

• Yes i wanted to marry my ex long story short she took her parents side n blamed it all on me. i would say am a bad boy but somedays i feel like one like all i want fr om girls is sex now and to exploore myself. before i wouldn't kiss a girl unless i like her or have sex with a girl unless i loved her. But now i have no faith in love whats s o evee

• Yes, as the Joker said in the killing joke "all it takes is one bad day to turn the sanest man alive... to lunacy"

• That's how it starts.

The fever.

The rage.

The feeling of powerlessness, that turns good men

Cruel.

• I knew very few guys who wanted to just hookup right from the start, though there were a few.

Most 'players' i've known had bad experiences with relationships, so decided to cut them out and have multiple sources of sex without putting emotion in, so they would never be stuck feeling unwanted and frustrated and hurt again.

• Some do.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more