Why My girlfriend left me for her ex?

Me and this girl we were talking for two months and after that we made it official that we are dating. Then the following week she said we won't work as a couple I was confused cause everything was going well and she said she sees me as brother. So a few days after she admitted that she was talking to her ex for a while and she decided that she wants him back, she told don't be mad I love our friendship, I told I'm not mad even though I was but I didn't say it, I told her do what you and we can still be friends. So following up on our conversation I don't her I talked to her later, and all of a sudden she said I'm being childish and I treat women bad because they trying to be friends with me, I was like what are you talking about she block me from social media for no reason so I blocked her number. I don't understand why she went back with her ex he was messing with other girls while they were in a relationship even this girl called her saying they still together I don't get it she always tall bad about him saying he's an ass whole but then she said you don't know him like I do I'm confused.

What Girls Said 1

• Just because a person treats you badly doesn't mean the feelings go away. You wernt together long enough to have that strong a feeling

What Guys Said 2

• You needed her to fall in love with you, But she didn't do that and don't worry about it... She deserves to be treated like shit so if she loves it so much.

• Homegirl probably just likes the drama of it all. Best to leave it be and find another woman.