Tips for moving on?

It has just been a week. He friendzoned me after it didn't work. Our relationship was 2 months.
Do i remain friends with him? Its been kind of hard to think that he's moving on and I am stuck here. Sad.

So how do I move on?

I want to flourish from this. Grow. Move on. Find better. Be happy. Any suggestions? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you can do to move on is just focus on yourself. Focus on your goals, plans and doing things you enjoy on your leisure time. You need to cut ties with this guy and move on. If you happen to see him around, be cordial, be friendly but don’t go out of your way to stay friends with him in hopes that maybe things can be worked out and keeping him on your radar. It takes time to get over a break up, in the mean time keep your self occupied and focus on you.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, if you are fine with that then you can remain friends with him, but then make sure you take some time off, I mean don't contact him or do anything for some time, just take a break for a week or so at least.

• I think not talking to him for awhile might help you get over him faster

• He texted me today but I decided not to respond. It just sucks because i feel like he will take offense to it and before all of this, we were friends. But yeah.. im doing that starting today.

• Ice cream.

• Haha. Thats actually the last thing i want to turn to. I like staying fit :p but maybe I will have a glass of wine. Thank you!

What Girls Said 1

• Try to find something to distract yourself from him. Act like he doesn't exist if you see him daily. Delete his number and block his number and if you have him on any social media accounts block him as well. It takes time to move on from someone I've been there done that. What helped me a lot was cutting off contact with that person and just never speaking to them. If you want to remain friends with him that is up to you, personally I wouldn't. I was just go about my day and not even bother being friends, its just unnecessary and weird. Just do you and be you, and you will be okay.