Why does he always act like this?

Well my boyfriend breaks up with me or suggests breaking up with me almost everytime something bothers me. We have been together almost 6 years. He started being like that 4 years ago. When he breaks up with me or suggests it, I do my best to win him back and deal with what hurts me. He will tell me how much I stress him out and will cuss a lot. He won't contact me at all if he breaks up with me. I don't know what to do.. I want to be with him so much, but I don't know what to do so he could stop being like that...

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't believe you're this dumb after 4 years. There's nothing you can do. It will never change so you have a decision

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend is manipulating me. Whenever my ex was bothered by my actions he would point them out. After months of hinting and being sick of treated poorly, I had a talk w/him. He blamed me then called me crazy. As soon as I saw his actions, I knew he would never respect me. I was done.

What Guys Said 4

• From 4 years this has been going on and I am surprised you have been tolerating this behavior of his!.

• Bad times are coming up to you, they way you type it my girlfriend was speaking these kind of things and she just do it.

• """He started being like that 4 years ago""" why the hell you are still with him then?

• Stop being one you're now and he'll stop being one he's one.

What Girls Said 0