We're not on good terms, so it's not like I could text him now and see how he is.
A few things have concerned me recently. He posted something on Facebook about 'not being ready for a little *insert surname here* yet 😡' that's him obviously referring to a baby.
As far as I can see, he's not even slept with anyone yet, so this doesn't look plausible.
Generally he's quite active on Facebook and posts a lot of things but recently it's been pure silence. Anytime I've been shopping (he works in my local superstore) he's not been there, and that's where I always see him.
So yeah, I do worry about him, he has a lot going on at times. For all he pretty much hates me, this silence is a concern.
Guys, why would you go silent like this?
- I go silent when I've moved on.Vote A
- I'm silent when somethings bothering me.Vote B
- I go silent when there's something I want to hide.Vote C
- I go silent when I'm missing someone.Vote D
- I go silent because I'm feeling guilty.Vote E
- Other...Vote F