Girls, This will be hard I know... Help me ladies?

I'm ending a 3 yr relationship I'm tired of his shit... Do I miss him? Kinda but he'll never change and I wanna move on so... What things have y'all done to get over a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep reminding yourself of why you decided to end things. It's soooo easy to try and convince ourselves "it really wasn't that bad" or "he said he would try harder" and before you know it we've forgotten about all the bad stuff that made us want to break up in the first place.

Nope! You reached this point for a reason, stick to your guns. I've been in this situation far more times than I care to admit, and the best way to get over him is to completely cut him off and just keep reminding yourself of why you decided to do it. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah its time to cry and eat ice cream!

• No contact, block him really block him... no contact, no contact, no contact no contact... and then repeat