What would you think if your SO broke up with you?

... by playing you "Bye Bye Bye" while telling you they're leaving you?

1710

Most Helpful Guy

• Has someone done this to you? It's a bit of a kick in the teeth and I imagine that he did it to get a reaction from you. If I break up with someone then I find it best to do so amicably so as to avoid hostilities. If I want the person out of my life then I will do it with as little drama as possible, no matter how much I dislike them.

• No, lol. My relationship is alive and well. I just heard this song before in a store and thought up this question.

• Oh well that's good :D

Most Helpful Girl