What would you think if your SO broke up with you?

... by playing you "Bye Bye Bye" while telling you they're leaving you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Has someone done this to you? It's a bit of a kick in the teeth and I imagine that he did it to get a reaction from you. If I break up with someone then I find it best to do so amicably so as to avoid hostilities. If I want the person out of my life then I will do it with as little drama as possible, no matter how much I dislike them.

• No, lol. My relationship is alive and well. I just heard this song before in a store and thought up this question.

• Oh well that's good :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I'd say "'N who?"

• I would laugh at that. Boy bands are so lame. I would reply Korn: K@&) t and steel panther: community property😘

• I'd call her a cab
    I made peace since the beginning of the relationship that when it's over, it's over

I'm not gonna fight or resist if she wants to break up

It'll also serve as a sort of punishment. If you don't give her a reaction, it'll eat her alive from the inside out rather than if you cry or get mad

• Honestly, that'd just make me feel less shitty about it, because I'd be able to justify it saying it's for the best.

• I'd say pick your nose with this πŸ–• cuz that's ertarted

• Make the break up harder because it would make it look asif your wanting drama and that you actually want them to chase you which is what they will do anyway. But I would probably think that she is a drama queen and has issues that need to be dealt with. Life is not a bowl of cherries or a film.

• id think she's fucking retarded.

how do you make such fun while breaking someones heart?

insensitivity is the trait of the immature.

• -shrug-

What Girls Said 16

• lol id actually laugh because i love that song. maybe even sing a few lyrics to him too.

• God JT looked dorky then.. πŸ˜‚
    On to the question. It would depend on why, how I felt about him, and where my head is at the time.

• I would think they are a heartless prick.

• Not cool! The breakup doesn't need a soundtrack... definitely not 'N Sync.

• I wouldn't take him seriously and laugh my head off. Since he HATES that kind of music.

• i wouldn't take it seriously. lol@ JT's fro

• I'd be very upset.

• I'd be glad we're breaking up then cos him using that song shows me that he has terrible taste in music!
    It'd also get on my nerves so much that I'll be running to the hills as fast as I can.

• be like "catchy song, but I could have gotten the message if you just told me you know, don't be so dramatic, letting you go isn't that hard". and go and start packing your bags. peace! ✌ ✌

• I would feel like they're trying to rub it in my face? I don't know why'd they leave me? But a simple "it just won't work out because blah blah blah" is fine, but a song to go with it? Yikes πŸ˜‘

• I'd beat up his GRANDMA... Guy's love their Grannies. I wanna get him where it hurt's lol, you know make him feel my pain. #ColdBloodedddd jk that's Evil but it was funny to picture. I wouldn't think much, except it was a lesson and a blessing... then move on and work on myself.

• I would feel sad and cry myself to sleep.

• i'd roll my eyes because that's so romantic comedy worthy, i'd call him
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    and move on with my life

• I would Answer : "Um haha okay, I'm happy you found someone", I wouldn't be mad because it was/is part of the agreement, but I would probably cry for 3 days haha :P ^^

• I would be mad!

• No sometimes songs just remind you theyre thinking of you. If you both enjoyed a song or something it doesn't mean a breakup. more just a reminder theyre thinking of you