When a girl says "Don't try and convince me to come back to you", what does she mean?

Basically a friend of mine had that said to him, and he is like what? I honestly don't understand why a women would say that, and I don't know what to say to my friend.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is it hard to understand? I think it's very simple. It's exactly what she says, she had enough of the guy and never want to go out with him again. So, don't even attempt to contact her because it's not going to make her come back, it's just going to p*ss her off even more.

What Girls Said 2

• She means don't try to get her back.

• it means its over, she never wants to be with him again and not to try to get back with her because it ain't happening.

she was pretty clear about what she said, I don't know how that could be misinterpreted

What Guys Said 1

• It's code for "I'll come back to you when my next relationship fails and I'm desperate"