It's been 6 years, should I call him?

I met him 6 years ago in grade 10. We got along really well and decided to date. Sadly he was 17 while I was 15, and the relationship was getting too serious. So we broke up and stayed friends for the rest of high school. We went our separate ways, but a year later we randomly ran into each other. We both had this weird feeling to talk to each other, so we did. We became good friends again. Too good. He told me he had fallen for me all over again, and I had fallen for him. He told me he loved me too much, and completely cut me out. Blocked on Facebook, eventually changed his number (I called 6 months after to see if he wanted to get coffee, but it wasn't him). This was almost 2 years ago. 6 months ago I started having dreams of seeing him again for the first time. I have one dream of him a week and I can't get him out of my head and its driving me crazy. About 3 months ago fate stepped in, and his new cell number found its way to me. Would it be "creepy ex girlfriend"? Or fate bringing us back to each other? Should I call him?

11

What Guys Said 1

• make the call, you love him & got nothing to lose.

lets say it doesn't work out at least you got to talk to him & get closure

it will workout if he claims he loves you too.

if you don't make the call you'll end up wondering till you grow old & shrivel up & die.

there is no reason you shouldn't make that call.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think you should...SOO awkward! I did that once...it was embarassing