Letting my friend play matchmaker! Good or bad idea?!

1) Should I let her set me up with a guy?

2) Should I tell her my type (don't even know my type really) ...maybe preference on a guy?

3) Was that a bad idea?

Alright, b4 some of you answer rudely. Saying I am 'desperate' get one thing straight... I have tried meeting guys, but it's the same thing over and over again. They either want to be just 'friends', 'friends with benefits', or 'one night stands/sex'.
I am getting really tired of meeting guys like that, I am actually looking for a boyfriend. I don't really know my type of guy, but hope 2 figure out soon.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Its fun to play with other peoples lives so why not her play with yours what could possibly go wrong...

Its a great idea if it doesn't work out you can lame her and constantly bring it up she will never hear the end of it...

win win can't lose

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see how anything bad could come from it so why not?

• I don't know about you, but it all depends. I like to meet my own people, but so long as your friend isn't playing matchmaker for 'fun', and is genuinely doing it to help you out, then why not? :)

What Girls Said 0