Why did he cheat down?!

My boyfriend decided that he'd sleep with he school slut and the thing is she's really not that pretty. Okay she's not pretty at all. She looks like the hookers on Grand Theft Auto. Why would he cheat on me with her when I am perfectly willing to give him anything he wants? Even worse why would he cheat on me with some that ugly?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did Hugh cheat on Liz with Divine?, why do dogs chase cars ? and why did you boyfriend cheat on you with the school slut? we don't know it just happens nothing you can do about it move on find someone else lots of other. Appearance isn't everything, mental attraction also plays a part in a relationship. Find something else to do ... maybe play some grand theft auto..

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, When A Guy Cheats, He isn't Looking For A Pretty Girl, Just Someone Easy...

• It has nothing to do with looks. I mean, have you seen Elin Woods? If looks had anything to do with it, Little Tiger would have stayed at home. It's also not about what you are or are not willing to do.

He cheated because he was horny and because he could.

• you weren't giving him something or he wouldn't have cheated. as far as how she looks...well my cheating wife always thought she looked a lot better than some of the women I thought were hot...she'd always say, "you like that? she's fat!" she always tried to get and stay down around 90 to 100 lbs...always had a **** gap (space between the upper thighs when standing upright) and never had curves. Yet she always thought she was better looking than other girls. Jus sayin!

What Girls Said 2

• Marfan has it right. Availability and access are big in the world of cheating and if she has a habit of being available to sleep with, well, that would make her an easy target for cheating. Not like guys want to invest much time and energy romancing a girl they have no interest in seeing again.

• Because he is selfish. It has nothing to do with your looks. I have seen guys with hot girlfriends cheat on them with sum1 not as attractive.