My ex-boyfriend took me out and paid for an expensive dinner even though he has a current girlfriend?

My ex and I dated a couple years ago that was quite rocky and lasted a year at most. He has cheated in the past. We've kept in touch these past years even though he's got a new girlfriend.

He lives across the country and was in town with some friends. We were all going to hang out together until he decided to ditch his friends and hang out, just the two of us. We went out to dinner where he ordered expensive food and a bottle of wine and paid for it all. He also offered to pay for my parking (I refused). I don't mind keeping in touch as friends but this seems like more than friends. If that's the case, I don't want anything to do with it, especially since he has a gf. We made a huge deal about trying to stay friends after we broke up.

Is this normal male behavior or is he trying something here?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Guys feelings just dont, go away.. I have a new girlfriend and I am very happy for her.. I got no closure with a proir relationship and still think of her from time to time.. I'd love to have dinner with her.

What Girls Said 0