What is my ex's problem now?

Well at first my ex was being nice and not give me a hard time when it came to our daughter. He works out of town, so I asked him one time if he could buy our daughter some diapers and he sent money right away. Then he can by to visit one day, and he was asking how everyone was doing. He asked where my other car was, and I told him my boyfriend had it. He got quiet for a moment then it just seemed like it didn't bother him after. Then last week I asked if he could send some money for our daughter and he just said "I can't do anything about it right now and I don't get paid until Monday" which was yesterday. I didn't hear from him all day yesterday, so I just left it. Why bother someone when they clearly don't want to be bothered. I just don't understand why he's acting this way?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know may be he is beginning to feel annoyed that you are asking him money often

• Why haven't you gotten court ordered child support and visitation scheduled?

What Girls Said 0