Best revenge on a cheating boyfriend?

My boyfriend had me fooled, I thought he truly cared. But somethings threw me off and I got suspicious. So I made a fake MySpace and flirted with him, I asked him oh so does a incredible guy like you have a girlfriend? He replied with unfortunately no. I want to seek revenge, please don't give me lectures about it being wrong and stuff. It's not fair I did everything I could for him to be mistreated and mislead like this. Any ideas people?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just dump him and move on. I'll look happy and get a make over, hang out with friends and forget him. that's my idea of revenge.

• Agreed. If you just walk away from the situation (and the relationship), people are going to think better of you for it. If you decide to get revenge, you're stooping to his level, and any respect you might have kept from others will go out the window.

• Well said ladies! Very mature responses...There are over 3 billion men on this plant...So I see no reason for any of us to settle...Wow, that's a lot of practice isn't it... ;-) Best of luck. Cheers!

• Trust me, just walking away is really the best revenge. However it doesn't hurt to sew up all the armholes and headholes on every bit of clothing before you go.

What Guys Said 2

• buy some gay porn,lub condoms and hide it in his room, then tip his parents off, they will think he is gay...

• Give head to his best friend and/or any random guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Talk with him some more and get him to agree to meet you somewhere. You can spend like $30 and get a prepaid phone to do the texting with for a day or two.

• Life-Love-Quotes-The-Best-Revenge-Is-Just-Moving-On2. jpg (1000×918)
    quotespoem.com/.../...venge-Is-Just-Moving-On2.jpg