How many second chances can you give them?

I have been with my now fiance for a year, I met her at my job where we both worked. About 3 weeks later I asked her out and we went on our first date. After being together for a month she broke up with me because she was having personal family problems. I accepted but after 2 weeks of not being together she asked me if we could, "talk." She told me that she made a mistake and shouldn't have closed me out and broke it off with me. She asked for a second chance. I accepted because I truly liked her even after we broke up. I understand how problems can sometimes be more than you can deal with. Anyways we got back together and we moved in with each other maybe 2 months later. After having a great relationship for 6 months she then lied to me about something someone had told her. I found out through my gut instinct and comforted her about the lie. She admit that she lied and I was furious! Why would she need to lie to me? And about something so foolish? Anyways I let it go and we continued our relationship. 10 months into our relationship we found out that we were pregnant. It wasn't planned but I love kids and I love her so I was fine with the blessing and excited! On our 11 months of being together she lied to me again about an ex boyfriend being where she was at. I'm not a jealous person unless you are trying to make me jealous so I have great self-esteem. I don't mind her around an ex because I don't feel threatened. I'm a great guy. Anyways I didn't understand why she had to lie to me AGAIN. Now we have a baby and I just don't feel the same way about her anymore. The lies, the deceit, feeling unappreciated? I don't know how much more I can take and I feel bad because now my handsome son has to be the one that has to try and understand this. It's not fair to him! I'm supposed to teach him how to be a man in our home
+1 y
So I sent her to her moms for the weekend so that we could get some space. I miss her but unless things change I will still think about leaving.
1
3