Girls, I'm Perfect, but she's not sure if she wants to be in a relationship. What do I do?

Ok, I am NOT perfect. That's what my girlfriend told me though. She literally told me that there is nothing wrong with me and that she will never find someone better but doesn't feel it anymore. We have been together for 14 months. She has said something similar before, but reverts almost immediately. I came over to talk about why she wanted to break up and we had a wonderful day: lots of sex cuddling and a nice dinner (she paid). It is so confusing.. I am pretty sure that the same feeling you get at the beginning of a relationship isn't supposed to last but it seems like that's what she's after. I keep proposing "breaks" or something like that so that she can sort out her feelings, but we just end up hanging out again. I don't want to play any games with her, I'm just a genuine guy and I love her to bits.

It seems to me like she is trying to decide if she wants to marry me, and she is unsure. We are 18, so of course we are not getting married anytime soon. She says that college is the time where you find who you're going to marry, and she's just not sure. We are each others' first love. We are very good together and we both agree that there's no one that we'd rather be with, she just says she doesn't "feel it".

What Girls Said 2

• I know I am prefect that he doesn't want me anymore ): Its terrible I know! I know! ): So now its over.

• Side note! She DOESN'T FEEL IT! BS!

• Well, it isn't completely over, she doesn't know what she wants. It's a difficult line I have to walk because I have to appear strong as well as available and avoid looking desperate for standing by. I don't want to move on if she is going to want me back, but I don't want to put myself through an emotional rollercoaster if she's already gone.

• You can fix somoene who lost!

• I guess she has fallen out of love with you but I dont want to believe that. I believe that maybe the relationship needs spicing up.

• I think so too, we have always wanted to go on vacation together but life keeps getting in the way. There's a lot of routine and occasionally I try to break the routine, but I think she sees that as me trying too hard.

• @Asker, she ain't loyal. I know a lot of people who feel less love or as they say aren't in the honeymoon phase as they once were when they first met but they are loyal and love and stay with the one they chose.