Me and my ex have been broken up two months but we still text even though she has a new girlfriend. My head is melted. Any advice?

Anonymous
My ex and I broke up 2 months ago and used to talk each day until two weeks ago when she posted on fb that she was in a relationship with a new girl, who she only knew a week previous to this. Obviously I had her blocked on fb and had a screen capture sent to me. Then I told her I wished her and her new girlfriend all the best and our puppy I got her for Christmas. That I hoped they'd be happy together. Then 2 weeks later she send me a picture of our puppy daying he's big, gorgeous and is missing me. Why the fuck would she do this? Is this her way of saying she misses me? My head is wrecked.
+1 y
Obviously I ignored her when she text and it killed me to do so. I feel like she knows exactly how to get to me by showing me the puppy. I got butterflies in my stomach when I seen her number come up...
2
0