Guys/Gals: I need help. I am having hard time getting over him! Any advice or opinions?

Anonymous
I hope I don't get judged for asking this again but it's really just tough because I really LIKE him :(
I have gone on dates with this guy, a successful 4 dates total. In between those dates also were some flakiness here and there which is somewhat of a red flag.

1st bail - he said he wasn't feeling well.. I let it pass it sounded like a hangover.
2nd bail- we planned something and on the day OF, he never followed through! So it didn't happen.
3rd bail- He cancelled and wanted the next day instead. Because apparently, he has a killer headache and just wanted to relax.
4th bail- It was a Thursday after work that we scheduled, but he said he didn't have much energy and a Sunday would be much more fun instead.
excuses. excuses!

after that 4th bail, I cussed him out, "You have bailed on me 4 F**** times in a row. No one has ever done that to me... You proved enough that you don't respect my time and you're just not a serious guy. Now you want to reschedule? are you crazy? It's done."

His response: "I am truly sorry for everything and upsetting you. I won't bother you again. I wish you all the best."

is there still a chance for reconciliation on his end? I know I am open to it ONLY if he reaches out to me first, because there is no way ON EARTH, I am making the first move.
3
0