Coming to and End?

ModestMystery

I have been in an on and off long distance relationship with this guy for a little over a year. He lives about 4 states away so we obviously don't get to have what one would classify as a "normal" relationship. We've video chatted, talked on the phone (even though he doesn't like it) and texted constantly since the beginning of our relationship, but never have met in person. (we're suppose be to meet this summer)

But now as our relationship goes on, I can't help but feel like something isn't fitting right.
Now don't get me wrong, he is a great guy, my best friend and I love him a lot... but I can't help but feel this way. Maybe it has to with how serious he is already getting about us, and talking about moving in together that has me scared? Or maybe the fact that this is the first relationship, let alone a serious one, that I've ever had and don't want to settle quite yet? I mean I feel like I'm just starting to discover who I am and finally getting to the age where I can start entering into the world of adult dating.

And on top of everything else, I feel like the adult in this relationship and he's 2 years older than I am! I mean heck! he doesn't even have his driver's license, and use to work at a fast food place till I convinced him to get a better job. He has no ambition and it kind of scares me.

I feel like I should try dating other people just to give it a shot, but at the same time, I don't want to loose him. I feel like he's my other half, but I don't know if I want to stay with him forever. I've never really even had a chance to even try to test the waters because of my awkward stage and extream shyness. Maybe I'm better off just staying with him? I don't want to hurt him.

What should I do? And if I do break it off, what should I tell him?
Coming to and End?
2
0