How would you feel if your ex-girl/boyfriend contacted you 3 years later just to talk?

-Starla

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably deny knowing her, and tell her she had the wrong person. I can be a bit weird myself at times, but I'd rather not deal with the criminally insane if I don't have to.

What Guys Said 3

• I've actually had this happen to me. Last year, an ex-girlfriend of mine named Heather who I hadn't seen or spoken to since after we broke up in 2003 (we broke up because she cheated on me) contacted me out of the blue. It was weird and uncomfortable. I didn't like it and I wished she would have left me alone.

After the breakup she wanted to just be "friends" but I couldn't forgive her for what she had done and pushed her out of my life completely.

• Wow. That would be a bit awkward. I'd probably be thinking, "Why are you calling me and what do you want?" But I guess it all depends on the type of relationship you had. O.o

• That would be pretty weird, but since I screen most of my calls it wouldn't be a problem.

What Girls Said 2

• My ex did the exact same thing last July..But it was only 2 years later after walking out without a word and disappearing.

My advice: Don't let yourself let him back him. If you let someone in after they hurt you, then you'll always let them back in.

I don't know what happened between you guys, but a guy who leaves and comes back never knows what he wants..And a guy who doesn't know what he wants is someone who will drag you down with him.

• Depends on the relationship guess.. I tend to not have BF, so I don't have to break up ... I just sort of have close friendships with people I am attracted to.. ell Anyways so far, if a guy I used to see, came back I would probably thing he felt bad about how things ended & wanted to smooth things over, & I wold be GLAD about that, cause I would want things to be peaceable as well.

I do not understand what is up with the two guys so far, I mean why does it have to be crazy or horrible, what f the break up was mutual or friendly, why such hostility?

If you want to contact someone go ahead, if they contact you - talk to them... Unless they WERE Psycho - or YOU were. ^^