Should I break up with him?

so my boyfriend can be really rude sometimes. i have some health problems and i went to the hospital yesterday and all he did was text me he didn't even come in even though he wasn't busy. i went home this morning and automatically he asked if i wanted to go out today. he knows I'm not feeling good. when we first met he said it was really easy for him to go out and hook up with other girls. he said if he thought i was lying he would. i told him just a n hour ago i didn't want to go out and he said "since you don't want to hang out with me I'm going to go hang out with someone else. i'll be occupied but ill just talk to you when your able to talk bye". i know he doesn't have a lot of friends and he NEVER hangs out with them at all. i think he might be cheating on me. or am i just paranoid. i know the one person he hangs out with a lot is a girl may they've been hooking up behind my back? should i leave him?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's no enough support or respect to make you stay with him in that relationship. I see In that relationship you give more than you take and this not true love.
    some circumstances show the true colors of the person.. unfortunately he has no interest in what you've been through.. even when you went out form hospital. (when you fall.. you'll know who's your real friends)
    if he doesn't care about your health.. then why would he care about your existence in his life?

dear
    don't look for mistakes, but look for cure.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's testing you. It's a control thing to me. Ask him outright if he's cheating or if he wants to break up. Also if he can be that insensitive when you are going through a difficult time and not be there to offer some basic comfort, I think I would let him go and do whatever he wanted and never talk to him again. But that's me. However for you just ask him point blank.

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't feel comfortable in the relationship then leave, if you're going to stay just remember that you'll have to put up with this

• First confirm your doubt
    Then leave him 💁
    If you don't love him 😶

What Girls Said 3

• You're not paranoid at all. He's obviously not considering your wants/needs and damn he's not even recognizing your well-being. No offense but he seems like a complete douche. Seems like he'll only be there for you when he feels like it. Personally, I think you deserve better. Leave him and find yourself a man who will be there for you not only when its convenient for him but just in general. Relationships aren't a one way street but your boyfriend is living on Me, Myself and I Avenue right now.

• sounds like he thinks you're just maling excuses not to hang out with him and is trying to make you jealous.

a guy who is actually cheating doesn't talk about it

• find out the trusth. if you still want to be with him you should tell him how you feel because he may just be abit oblivious. but if he is cheating dump him asap you deserve better