What do I do if ex boyfriend is running from the truth? How can I get him to stop lying and denying?

KandiKoolaid
Unfortunately, my ex appears to be a constant liar which makes it very difficult to make amends. For example, he was definitely following me online for almost four months to get my attention. After all his effort, I decided to contact him myself because I knew he was waiting for me to. Of course, he did not admit to his behavior. The same thing happens when we try to resolve past problems. He actually somehow makes me seem at fault while avoiding any mistakes he made.

He actually says that "he did nothing wrong." Because I love this person, I really want to help him stop the madness and face the truth. It is very hard to deal with a person that has been lying and denying since they were a child! On top of it, he likes to blame me for everything he did wrong to further avoid the truth. I am sure many people have been in this situation and can offer good advice. At the moment, he and I have again taken a break from talking over email. He got mad when I was telling the TRUTH and then said he didn't want to respond to any "accusations." LOL. I think he likes to get angry as well to avoid everything and it sucks because aside from this whole bull shit, we have the strongest bond.
1
1