My high school sweetheart, who cheated on, lied, used me for sex and told me to get out of his life 4 years ago wants me back now... what should I do?

Anonymous
Long story short. I had a high school sweet heart who I was with for 2.5 years. we always talked about getting married and he told me I was the love of his life. Eventually, he got tired of being in a relationship and broke up with me. He admitted he had cheated on me twice but kept it a secret for a month. after the break up, he told me we were still going to get married and that he was always going to love me. we continued seeing each other for a while and he always treated me as if we were dating, but then admitted he had been using me for sex. he then told me that he had been cheating on his other girlfriend with me and that I should get out of his life because he loved her and not me. he blocked me on all social media and I didn't hear from him until recently he sent me a message asking how I was and telling me how sorry he was for everything he had done and that he took me for granted and that he was never able to find another girl like me. he says he has changed and has left his partying days behind and wants to settle down. should i give him another chance? I never stopped loving him, and he was a great boyfriend before he wanted to party and be single...
give him another chance, he seems sincere
if you give him another chance, you will just get hurt again. people like this don't change
other- explain
Vote C
results
Vote D
GirlGuy
25
24