My wife and I cheated on each other?

(I'm 28, first of all)

I cheated on my wife with my college ex girlfriend for a month. I went to tell my wife and she admitted to sleeping with her ex, my single brother, and a single coworker. We argued and she then went to go sleep with her coworker. And I slept with my ex. I do have a 4 year old child with my wife.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let Sleeping dogs Lie here, dear and Go And... No More barking up the Wrong tree on Thee.
    Two Wrongs never make a Right Overnight. However, with a '4 year old child' and All who you both share as your Ball, Sit down and have a Serious Convo on Getting on the same Page, No Rage, and How you can Both Improve this marriage so no one has to Fight tooth and nail for the Little One One day.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• You deserve each other.

What Girls Said 9

• Wow, that is not even a healthy. Not sure what your question is. Is your question regarding staying together. Staying for the sake of a child is not always the healthiest. That is too much dysfunction, I'm sorry. It almost seem like you both with fit each other, since you are doing the same thing to each other, but since you have a child you two have to sort that out.. I can't believe what I just read...

• Um... Why are you even together? Your child shouldn't be growing up in the environment you and your wife are setting.

• Go on the jerry springer show pls

• You two should talk about it, discuss how you feel. If you are both comfortable in a sexually open relationship then it's settled. But if you don't and you demand things that can't happen then think about how much you really want and can be together in a happy, healthy family.

• your wife and yourself need to go to counselling or end the marriage. BECAUSE that is not healthy! and think about your daughter. God how can two people put a innocent child through that. Such a shame.

• This is messed up. You should have an open marriage if you can't keep your loin to your wife.

• Go to counseling

• stay together you both cheat on each other so no problem

• Sounds like you two need to have this mess sorted out for the sake of your poor child. Don't mess this up for the sake of your kid and good luck.

What Guys Said 12

• What is this? I think you both made a mistake of marrying each other, both of you should just divorce each other and be happy

• This marriage is beyond salvation. Just get divorced.

• Both of you are okay about having sex with other people. So, do a open marriage. It's your right and freedom to do that.

• Sad to see your kid will have to endure the consequences for two immature parents.

• This sounds like a Lifetime movie 😮

• Put up your child for adoption.. He deserves better.

• Your child is going to be messed up emotionally, and psychologically. By your behavior, and equally by your wife's behavior.

• Divorce City

• poor kid

• if you both are OK on one an other to get laid with others then go like that otherwise take divorce :-)

• Why did you two even procreate together, needless to say you two deserve each other

• have an open marriage. no big deal.