What to do when the girl you love breaks up with you out if the blue. She says she can't have a relationship right now? Do I just move?

Anonymous
What to do when the girl you love breaks it off with you. She broke up with me out of nowhere. We were in love or I thought we were. She says she doesn't want to make me miserable. She isn't happy with her life right now. She says she can't be in a relationship right now or date anyone. She still texts me all the time and wants to hang out all the time but just as friends. She got mad at me for not texting her in 3 days and ignoring her because I thought that was the right thing to do to move on if she isn't interested in me anymore. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do as I really love this girl.
2
1