Why did my Ex-Girlfriend delete my comments on Instagram?

Anonymous

My ex girlfriend broke up with me a month and a week ago and she blocked me all Social media... but I didn't get any notifications I saw my snapchat and I just checked my added list and I saw her name there saying -Added you back- ? What does that exactly mean? Did she unblock me? I'm still blocked everywhere. I've tried to contact her twice within this month and week since the breakup and she never answered me.. 😞 I don't know if that means anything... And all I messages her saying I'm sorry about my faults and stupid arguments and if we can talk in person... any input would be appreciated I want her back more than anything. Also she plays this game I showed her on the iPhone and she hasn't deleted me as friends on that. She keeps beating my scores etc... plus she hasn't given my stuff back that k asked she agreed to leave on the porch the next day of the breakup but she never followed up or anything. Recently a few days I saw on past photos when we were together she has deleted my comments now? Why so extra? I just want her back but I'm realizing there's probably no hope...
Add Opinion