Did I do something bad?

i was with this guy for 14 month of my life I the beginning of our relationship he told me he had someone but they were about to brek up I stupidly believed him. after 10 months he did not leave her so I decided to leave him but he would not leave me alone and I was inlove with him, his girlfriend called me early last year asking if I was in a relationship with him I told her no, I then ask him how long the have been together he said 2 years but she called me yeasterday asking if I was with him and I told her everything and to my surprise they have been together for 15yrs I was so angry that I just spilled she also tells me am not the only other woman she has to put up with, I don't know why I got so angry and I don't want to be the cause of ending someones relationship I feel angry and guilty did I do something bad

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't do anything wrong, the one that should feel guilty out of all this is the guy and his girlfriend of 15 years should feel stupid for being with someone who is not loyal to his partner. Unfortunately, you can't trust people when they say they are going to do something. When you feel you are ever caught in a predicament like this again make sure they actually do it before taking further action into the relationship.

• Thanx but I can't help feeling stupid for letting him lead me on for a year

• Don't feel stupid, you didn't know. You started your base of trust with this person and he took advantage of it. It a lesson we all have to learn sometimes.

• That make me feel a little better

What Guys Said 1

• You got used and played, you did nothing wrong, move on find someone else lots of single people out their.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey we have all done it! I've wasted 13 months of my life with a guy who didn't care abotu me in the slightest! Don't feel bad, AGAIN you have done nothing wrong!

• I compleatly agree with khudu. You are not the one in the wrong, remember in future there are a lot of people out there that just cannot be trusted!

• I wish I had not trust that lying , cheating piece of garbage