How do women feel if an ex boyfriend turned friend disappears from their life suddenly?

Anonymous
Girl I was seeing broke up with me very suddenly when things seemed to be at their best, there was no argument. After taking my own personal space to go on with life, we got back to being friends again. But, honestly I wasn't over her.

we continued to get together, sometimes overnight. At one point ended up sleeping together again, nothing was awkward after that, I still had a lot of feelings for her, but wasn't going to try for anything further. This getting together went on for about six months, I just didn't feel like seeing anyone or getting into a relationship, so it worked well.

i got to a point I wanted to get back into the dating world, I didn't feel she needed to know as I saw on Facebook at the same time that she started seeing someone. So I just started getting back out there, and just never got back in touch with her.

about a month later I got a text asking how I was doing, and another one inviting me over for a day. I responded telling her I'd have to see when I had time, as I had plans the next few days. I didn't want to tell her that I had a couple dates planned.

i have no idea if she is still seeing the other guy or not, if not it only lasted less than a month, if so its weird that she is inviting me over, she usually spends most of her time with whoever she is seeing. I really don't want to know so I'm not even asking. I just found it weird to suddenly hear from her and it makes me wonder what she may have been thinking since not only have I basically disappeared, but haven't even committed to coming over to spend some time together
1
0