So I have been dating this guy for a year, he treated me like sh*t he still loved his x and has yet to say that he loves me, but now he is trying to be the good boyfriend that he should have been and I have met somebody else whom I really like and we haven't had sex, just kissed and at this point I don't know what to do because I still care about the my first guy and the second I care about just as much.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, seems like #1 really doesn't want you, but doesn't want anyone else to have you.

Still loves his ex? You're on #1s back burner and will probably remain there.

I'd advise you to drop #1 and move on to #2 because you care about him as much as #1, and there's no bad history with #2.

Hope this helps.

Ted

What Guys Said 1

• Which one do you see as more viable long term, if things aren't working out then it might be time for a change and you have the opportunity to do that.

What Girls Said 1

• This should be an easy decision for you. He admitted it yourself, your boyfriend treats you horribly and you deserve better. Give the new guy a chance