Seeing her where ever I go

there was this girl I really liked in my last place I worked, her and my workmate had a thing going then stopped after about a month, I've never told him, me and her talked every now and then. there was a lot going on there and them two never got on after breaking up, I could go into detail but I don't think you want to hear all that in this question.

anyway I never acted on asking her out for many reasons I won't get intro.

i moved to a new place of work recently and thought I was over her but most of the time where ever I look I seem to see her,

i mean not the actual her but I keep seeing girls who look like her and remind me of her.

question I want to ask is what does this mean, do I still feel for her because I'm not sure,

• Yes
  • No

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you're trying to get over someone, you got to keep being busy. I heard one of my ex boyfriends was like this, he was seeing girls that looked like me and said it was me and it wasn't me.

What Girls Said 1

• You definitely like her! You keep seeing girls who look like her or remind you of her because you want to see her.

What Guys Said 1

• "anyway I never acted on asking her out for many reasons I won't get intro."

- Just ask her out already, it's clear as day that you like her.

~ ArtistBBoy