He broke up with me for the second time. How to deal with this pain?

Anonymous
I met my ex-bf on a social networking and we start talking every day. We live in different countries but he booked the flight to see me after 2 months of talking. He seemed in love with me and I fell for him to. I can't say that everything was good in the beginning because he was a bit jealous and he created a lot of weird scenarios accusing me of stuff that I didn't do. He was jealous about people who liked my pictures and etc. He got mad at me over silly things and then he told me he suffers from anger issues.
We had long talks, we talked about anything.

We spent nice moments together here in my country but we would still have stupid fights when we were physically together. I loved him very much and I found him extremely attractive. I liked some traits of his personality which were rare nowadays. We start talking about me moving to his country and he pressured me to do it. But then he broke up with me after 8 months of dating because he told me he had a lot of financial issues. He told me that he has a good job but the reality was that he spent all of his money on drugs in the past and that he was still battling that addiction (he still did drugs every 3 weeks)

After two months separated he texted me saying he almost died due to drugs and after we spoke for awhile, we convinced me to get back together. Today (after 7 months) he broke up with me for the second time. He didn't even answer the phone he just texted me that. He said he couldn't talk to me because it would be worse. And this sucks to me. How can he act so cold? I asked to talk to him because I needed closure.
This break up happens after he had a severe problem with gang members (something that I didn't know he was involved with). They beat him up and took all of his money because he owed money to those guys. He got weird after that happened and he said he was a loser.

Should I send him a letter expressing whatever I want to say since he didn't let me to call him?
0
2