Girls, Ex girlfriend who has rebound wants to be friends?

Keiran1995
ex girlfriend Of 4 years met each other when I was 17 she was 15 we was first loves. She got my name tatood on her back. And she shortly moved in with my family due to us living closer to her school. She left school and got into college which she relied on my family and me. She then got an apprenticeship and lost her dad at 18 . She inherited £70,000 on which she bought me a lot of stuff , holidays , motorbikes and she left her Apprenticeship. We then moved and age struggled to get work. So she spent a lot on the move. As did I off my job aswell. So she went self employed and I was unhappy due to it being a risk as she already spent around £40,000 . I supported her in it as she wanted to do it. She relied on my family for lifts. So I lost my job and she gave up her buisness which I carried on with. She then got into a new apprenticeship at a gym. And she got quite a lot of attention off makes there etc. Which she's never had before. So I feel she left thinking she could get someone else if she wasn't with me. She took a liking to her manager. So she left one day and I helped her get her stuff as I didn't want to fuel her decision. So she took some stuff and left me with like £30,000 worth of stuff including the buisness. I noticed the day she left she added her manager and lined his picture but whenever I asked her she denied. So I tried for weeks to sort us out and she was just being immature. She sold her motorbike worth £1800 for £350 . I rung her about it and she had this rebound guy which she kept secret as it was 2 weeks after our split. I stopped contact and she kept making excuses to contact me so I changed my number and she now wants to be friends. Adding me on Facebook saying we will always have feelings as I said can't be friends and being nosey asking about other girls so I lied n said Yh I met o e but don't like her. Lol so she got jealous and started asking for the money back that she gave me. She lost her job what is her deal
Girls, Ex girlfriend who has rebound wants to be friends?
Add Opinion