Why is he suddenly ignoring me like this?

Anonymous

I guess it really over and it breaks my heart because I never wanted it to be this way but we had a bitter ending that was just a misunderstanding (we dated it was not a bad/gf relationship) but he hurt me in the process by attempting to make me jealous. I guess I called the shots. He tried getting me back but one day he jumped straight into a relationship. To me this was a clear sign to move on but he started showing interest in me and all that, I ignored him because I felt like it was disrespectful towards his girlfriend. Unfollowed him on Instagram. After a while it all cooled off and he broke up with her, I was thinking about somehow end up with him again. He would always greet me so kindly and make a lot of eye contact so I figured we were cool. Nope. He suddenly shows up with another girl by his side and out of the blue he stopped saying hi to me. I passed him by and he gave me the bitchiest look. I suddenly get a strong feeling that he dislikes me out of nowhere? I mean yeah I've ignored him but he's been in a relationship. It sucks that I still have feelings for him but this is all there is. I don't know what to do.
+1 y
I feel like I never got to say what I wanted to say and then it lead to this and now I just have to accept it all.
3
0