Was it wrong of me to lead a girl on instead of hurting her feelings and telling her I didn't actually like her?

Anonymous
My ex and I started hanging out again after we broke up. It was nice because I could easily get sex from her since I knew she still had feelings for me. I didn't have any for her, but I acted like I did. I would pick her up, pay for her food, tell her she looked cute and give her hugs and kisses and one time when she said she liked my shirt, I replied "I like YOU!". I also watched her dog for her when she was on vacation and whenever I had to leave right after we had sex, I would say "sorry I couldn't hang out longer!" and I would always kiss her goodbye and give her a hug. The truth is, I don't have any feelings for her, I'm only using her for sex. I have another girlfriend. I have a hard time telling my ex I don't want to hang out with her or that I don't actually like her and find it easier to lie, plus I get sex from her. The reason we initially broke up was because I cheated on her and dumped her. was this wrong?
6
4