Is this a good letter to send to my ex girlfriend?

TheDoctor10
(At this point in time I do want her back and I have done a lot of thought about it. It's been almost a month and I know what I did wrong [basically moved too slow so she gave up] an I know what to do better now. I also don't know the best time to send this letter. Additionally she is in a rebound as of now.)

Dear Cassie,

First off I want to say I think your decision to breakup was for the best. I think it was the quickest way for me to realize what I was doing wrong. Though I cherish our relationship deeply, I realize I don't need you in my life. I do however want you in my life. Through prayer, consul, and talking, I know 1. What I did wrong and 2. What I can do better now. I have a lot of ideas of things I want to do with you and I hope I can still be the man you desire. I do respect your decision and leave it to you now. Call me or find me sometime if you want, I'll answer as soon as I can.

From,
Daniel
2
3