Unloyal boyfriend and how to deal?

So I just found out that my ex boyfriend (we had a mutual break up about 2 months ago bc we go to different schools and school is really hectic) had been cheating on me the entire time... I had a lot of respect for the guy. And now I feel so stupid. The girl he'd been cheating on me with (and is currently dating) was his good friend and classmate. I met her once and she was sorta my friend. Now I know that all of his study sessions with her had little to do with actual studying. He was my first boyfriend and we went through a lot together. I don't want to be petty, but that's all my brain can think of. Just a million ways to get back at him. What should I do? How should I be feeling? I don't have any romantic feelings toward him anymore, I'm just really hurt by this and don't know how to function.

74

Most Helpful Girl

• It's perfectly natural for you to feel the way you do. Don't stress yourself over this. Don't even waste your time trying to piss him off. You'll only piss yourself off even more in the long run. Let them have each other. Their relationship is not going to last anyway. You did right to break up with his stupid a$$. Forget this dude, and that chick.