Men, have you ever had the girl-who-you-thought-would-always-come-back NOT come back to you?

She's the girl who loved you beyond words. Loved you more than you could ever love her. Maybe that's why she never gave up on you, but you've always given up on her. But no worries, because she has always came running back. Except one day, she finally moved on and never looked back.

Have any of you men ever had an experience of this type of loss? Was it even a loss? I'd like to hear your story.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The closest thing to what you were describingthat I have experienced was a girl whom I didn't think would be able to let go of me. I broke up with her and prepared myself to have to deal with her hanging around and still being a problem, then being pleasantly surprised (and honestly... really happy for her) when she got over her clingyness very quickly and moved on. As far as I know she is now happily pregnant with some guy on the other side of town. (Though to be honest I really have no idea we havn't spoken in years)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I have always been single, I have never been in love but I can very well understand what you are saying. No, I have never experienced this kind of a loss, since I have always been single.

From what you are saying I don't understand what kind of a guy would give up on a girl who would never give up on him? I mean he should be lucky to have such a woman in his life.

Of course that will be a huge loss for the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had something along those lines, except I wish she'd get over me and move on. I like being on good terms with my EXs, but it's impossible with her because I have to block her. It's been almost 2 years now since I broke up with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish... but I never had a girl who TRULY loved me. I have been in 2 relationship, s and both my exes turned out to be really nasty, fake and manipulative. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • nope but i had a very crappy ex than that. and im glad that i moved on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes