Men, have you ever had the girl-who-you-thought-would-always-come-back NOT come back to you?

She's the girl who loved you beyond words. Loved you more than you could ever love her. Maybe that's why she never gave up on you, but you've always given up on her. But no worries, because she has always came running back. Except one day, she finally moved on and never looked back.

Have any of you men ever had an experience of this type of loss? Was it even a loss? I'd like to hear your story.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• The closest thing to what you were describingthat I have experienced was a girl whom I didn't think would be able to let go of me. I broke up with her and prepared myself to have to deal with her hanging around and still being a problem, then being pleasantly surprised (and honestly... really happy for her) when she got over her clingyness very quickly and moved on. As far as I know she is now happily pregnant with some guy on the other side of town. (Though to be honest I really have no idea we havn't spoken in years)