How would you feel/what would you do?

LifeIsStrange
Without knowing the situation fully what what you guys do if your ex boyfriend did this or how would you feel?
Ok so we were together for 2 years. 1 year into the relationship I found out he was on a dating site, I don't know if he was active but he had a profile on there with some up to date info. He told me he didn't know how to get off of it and gave me his info so I could take him off.
Now we've split up and it's been 1 month. Only 1 week after we split he made a new profile. I thought maybe he was bored and wanted someone to chat too or uno just a distraction.
He messaged me a few days ago asking for me back, said he still loves me and misses me and thinks we made a mistake. Whilst messaging me he was also messaging another woman on the dating site saying how nice it was to talk to her.
I said we could chat in a month (I have my reasons as to why and he agreed).
A few days after messaging me he asked a girl on the site if she'd go on a date and she agreed!
Note I wouldn't have been as bothered (even though a month is quick to be moving on) if he hadn't actually asked for me back...
How would you feel/what would you do?
1
1