We broke up over text he said he wouldn't have time to meet up to talk about it and I haven't seen/heard from him since, why has he done this?

Me and my ex broke up over text a few months ago now (Technically I did it but only because he was basically saying it was over but was being too cowardly to do it himself) and I tried to meet up to talk about it/break up in person but he said he wouldn't have time. How can someone be so heartless?

Fast forward a few months and I've not even heard a peep out of him, I just feel so so angry that he thinks it's okay to treat someone who you were in a relationship with to completely drop them and not even give a proper explanation. I feel like I've let him get away with being a coward I want to tell him that it's not okay how he acted but I shouldn't should I, help? I also still have some stuff of his he hasn't asked for back.

12