We broke up over text he said he wouldn't have time to meet up to talk about it and I haven't seen/heard from him since, why has he done this?

Anonymous
Me and my ex broke up over text a few months ago now (Technically I did it but only because he was basically saying it was over but was being too cowardly to do it himself) and I tried to meet up to talk about it/break up in person but he said he wouldn't have time. How can someone be so heartless?

Fast forward a few months and I've not even heard a peep out of him, I just feel so so angry that he thinks it's okay to treat someone who you were in a relationship with to completely drop them and not even give a proper explanation. I feel like I've let him get away with being a coward I want to tell him that it's not okay how he acted but I shouldn't should I, help? I also still have some stuff of his he hasn't asked for back.
We broke up over text he said he wouldn't have time to meet up to talk about it and I haven't seen/heard from him since, why has he done this?
Add Opinion