Do you hope for good things on your ex?

I was driving home from work last night and as I was flipping through radio stations, one of them was playing Adele's "Someone Like You". I got to thinking: How many people wish good things on their exes? Who ended it and how did things end? What kinds of terms are you on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish the best for him. He's a great guy! He broke things off with me when he got a job opportunity in a different state. I supportted his decision to take it. We speak on the phone randomly and text when we see things we think the other would like or laugh at. I miss him but he is doing well and I couldn't be happier for him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, especially the last one. She was that type who ALWAYS created some kind of drama. One week it was fight with baby daddy, next week was cat wreck, week after was she got fired, week after was they brought her back but for less pay, the week after she had constant migraines, then a stroke, then baby daddy fight again, etc. This was of course, all told to me via text so I have no clue wtf actually happened...

I hope she gets a week without drama...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• I do. They were both cheaters and of course I was hurt. But then they both regretted it, not sure if they were sincere, and wanted me back.
    So, I feel bad that they can't find whatever it is they were looking for when my back was turned. And I hope they do one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always have. I am not one of those people that bitterly hates their exes. I'm pretty sure one my exes (whom I loved dearly) is engaged now and I couldn't be happier for them.

Mos t of my relationships ended mutually though, except for one that I broke off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have time to dwell on my ex when I need that time and energy to heal and move forward. If anything, I wish good things on myself right now since he is the one that drove me away and now I'm just trying to survive.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have time to dwell on them. But when I broke up with my ex who I was my first love I just wanted the best for him. And hope that his future is bright. He was a cheater so yeah. At first he wouldn't leave me alone but I think he's moved on now which is good for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish him good, we ended up in good terms and even though I don't agree with the way he is acting now towards us I don't wish him nothing bad. I understand his point and why he's doing what he's doing and I still hope he is happy how he is!

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex-boy friend was a jerk but I hope he finds love and happiness. I hope he finds everything he needs in life. I find it easier to let go. If i were hating and wishing bad things upon him then that would just be a waste of time and energy, instead I let go and wish him all the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wish/pray good for anyone... but some esp the most recent I don't wish good nor bad. It is what it is*hunches shoulder's*

1|0
    0|0
  • My first one I probably would if he would just leave me alonešŸ˜¤
    The second one doesn't deserve such kindness from me.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is only 1 ex that I wish the most horrible things on to them. They were just some cowardly cunt, but the rest I do wish them the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually wish him the best. Even though we didn't end on good terms, in fact it was pretty messy.

Nonetheless, I wish him happiness and health :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, yes.
    For the first time in 10 months, I went to my ex boyfriends facebook and didn't cry. I saw that he was sad over HIS most recent ex, and I didn't laugh. I pitied the guy.

He lost someone who truly loved him, and now he's just been having flings. I finally found someone who genuinely cares about me, so I just hope my ex improves In life and is happy with the decisions he's made.

Even though that's all true, I want him to think back when we were dating... and miss me. I want him to be sad but happy when he remembers me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't even pop in my mind. So thinking of them and wishing.. Too waste of my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i tend to wish for the best just because I'd like that from them as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me = serial dater with many ex dates who always wishes them well when I'm moving on.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah but no too good he never deserves to be any happier than me but life clearly isn't fair

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I despise both of my exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish nothing but good things to my exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think about my exes. don't care either way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Because I am stupid and still care!

0|0
    0|0
  • no, because they all fucked me over but idc honestly how their life pans out its just a nice thing to say to them when ending things.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 16

• I have no animosity towards any of my exes, I still care for most of them, and I wish all of them happiness :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wish good on them even when they've hurt me, it's the decent thing to do and I always try to end things on a good note, or have things end on a good note, especially if I was good friends with them beforehand.

0|0
    0|0
  • time heals sleep with them again NEVER talk no problem,, takes time though

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less about what comes and goes with my X

1|0
    0|0
  • Even after all of the horrible things she did to me. Yes i do, She was not a bad person, she just had personality issues that i could not deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cheater can die in a hole somewhere, the rest I hope win the lottery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, even though she did me dirty I wish nothing but the best for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely, especially after what i put them through

0|0
    0|0
  • After what she did to me, no I hope their worst.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes... I wish for her happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think about her at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the situation and how it ended.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex cheated on me, and to see her move on pretty quickly like I never existed hurt. So no I don't wish her happy times at all. Bitter? Yes I am but can u blame me?

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex got in contact with me recently. I asked her out and she agreed.

The break up didn't go well and we hadn't spoken for ages... I don't think we were on good terms. We'll have to wait and see how the meet up goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them yes, others not so much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes