Do you hope for good things on your ex?

I was driving home from work last night and as I was flipping through radio stations, one of them was playing Adele's "Someone Like You". I got to thinking: How many people wish good things on their exes? Who ended it and how did things end? What kinds of terms are you on?

2517

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish the best for him. He's a great guy! He broke things off with me when he got a job opportunity in a different state. I supportted his decision to take it. We speak on the phone randomly and text when we see things we think the other would like or laugh at. I miss him but he is doing well and I couldn't be happier for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, especially the last one. She was that type who ALWAYS created some kind of drama. One week it was fight with baby daddy, next week was cat wreck, week after was she got fired, week after was they brought her back but for less pay, the week after she had constant migraines, then a stroke, then baby daddy fight again, etc. This was of course, all told to me via text so I have no clue wtf actually happened...

I hope she gets a week without drama...