When you feel like you're losing him?

Been with the boyfriend around a year and a half, but things feel like they're changing. He used to be so into me, so in love.. always wanting to speak to me. Now its the complete opposite. The more he pulls away, the more needy I become for the love he once gave me.

Any advice guys? I'm worried if i let him pull away and give him space, he'll never come back.. but I know if he needs space I should give it to him..

Updates:
I wish i could talk to him.. but when i try he shuts off and starts an argument with me :( i've tried, but it pushes him further away because all i get from him is "all you do is go on, when will you shut up"!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's coming to an end and not much can be done. Most relationships aren't successful if they were we'd all be married to the first we dated

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him. 'I'm going away for a while. I need some space. There's something I need to take care of. I don't expect you to wait but its up to you'. Mysterious ;) then cut contact for a while and see if he tries to keep in touch.

If you pull away from him he may wish to hang on more, plus absence makes the heart grow fonder. Of course it could back fire but its probably your best bet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahh, no.. he'd just sleep with someone else, this happened before!

• Yeah, but at least you'd be 'the one that got away' and that would always play on his mind ;)

If he's like that you might be better off just leaving him anyway lol.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• The only way to save a relationship is to communicate. Talk to him, find out why he's distancing himself. It's painful to watch someone you love pulling away, but if he needs space then it's best to let him go and see if he comes back , than to hold on and watch him let go. If he truly wants to leave then nothing will make him stay.

So talk to him, tell him how you feel. He may have things on his mind which you don't know about. So he may open up after you approach him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate!! If you feel like things are changing then have a heart to heart. He's your partner. Don't keep things like this from him as it will only drive him away further. Talk it out and make the needed changes so that you two can reconnect again.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has obviously along the way lost interest in you. This happens a lot in relationships, because people are so shallow they treat the relationship like a toy, all exciting when new, but lose interest when the toy gets old. I'm sorry to break this to you, but your relationship is over, unless you want to be in a one sided relationship. My ex acted exactly the same way when I tried to approach him about how I felt. I feel like if someone is into you, you don't have to ask them to love you, they will. Love isn't something you can talk someone into.

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys are dating for almost a year, Im sure you can talk about it with him... a year is a lot of time maybe he is not inlove with you anymore and he loves you... thats means that he feels like he doesn't feel need to fight for you when you are his but that doesn't mean he wants to leave you or that he doesn't love you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes