When you feel like you're losing him?

Been with the boyfriend around a year and a half, but things feel like they're changing. He used to be so into me, so in love.. always wanting to speak to me. Now its the complete opposite. The more he pulls away, the more needy I become for the love he once gave me.

Any advice guys? I'm worried if i let him pull away and give him space, he'll never come back.. but I know if he needs space I should give it to him..

I wish i could talk to him.. but when i try he shuts off and starts an argument with me :( i've tried, but it pushes him further away because all i get from him is "all you do is go on, when will you shut up"!

51

Most Helpful Guy

• It's coming to an end and not much can be done. Most relationships aren't successful if they were we'd all be married to the first we dated

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him. 'I'm going away for a while. I need some space. There's something I need to take care of. I don't expect you to wait but its up to you'. Mysterious ;) then cut contact for a while and see if he tries to keep in touch.

If you pull away from him he may wish to hang on more, plus absence makes the heart grow fonder. Of course it could back fire but its probably your best bet.

• Ahh, no.. he'd just sleep with someone else, this happened before!

• Yeah, but at least you'd be 'the one that got away' and that would always play on his mind ;)

If he's like that you might be better off just leaving him anyway lol.