NEED HELP :( My ex girlfriend?

Well let me start off buy saying we finished on bad terms, we split up around 4-5 months ago, she blocked me of msn messenger Facebook deleted number and just totally stopped talking, tbh ill admit she was the first girl iv ever "fell" for!

So 4-5 months down the line she recently re-added me on fb and apologized says she was a immature bitch she was going through a tough stage in her life and hopes I could forgive her and she's really sorry ( she didn't cheat on me or anything just finished over nothing really and she started being a bitch ), so I forgave her and just said forget about it its gone and past ( at the time I said that to her, I was well over her so I wasn't too bothered ).

After chatting to her on msn, I have feelings for her all over again I really can't stop thinking about her and its driving me crazy, now see the thing is I think she may like me too but I'm not sure :/ she re-added me totally random after all this time. She has also been saying every time she hears certain songs or anything about Michael Jackson she thinks about me ( as I am madly in love with MJ ha ha ) and she also said to me she's throwing a surprise party for her mum's 50th and would like me to go and help her organize things ( her mum adored me, like she really liked me ). The thing is she has a boyfriend whom she has been with for about a month :/

Anyway I really don't no what to do, what to say because she has a boyfriend :( need a bit of advice some help ? :(
NEED HELP :( My ex girlfriend?
1
1