GIRLS question about revenge on ex boyfriend?

what should I do!

i have naked pics of him that I could use. I just wanna get revenge on him!

94

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it!

• Why not? I mean mayb just talk about it with one person and make fun of him. I don't know I'm just p*ssed, I wouldn't show like the whole world.

• That's something that could scar his reputation permanently, and it's not really fair to do it in the heat of the passion just because you're mad at him now. Find other ways to vent without humiliating him seriously, and you'll get over it eventually. I know this is really clich?, but how would you feel if he did the same thing to you?

What Guys Said 4

• I doubt he would care much if you posted them somewhere, guys aren't as sensitive about that as girls.

• I say grow up and let it go. Getting back at him will solve nothing and he probably wouldn't care much anyway. Seriously, don't be the annoying, crazy ex.

• lmao immature, you'll prob help him score more, if you try that lol

• That's very childish.

Do ad you would be done by.

What Girls Said 8

• dont be doing any of that, your just going to make things worse, be the bigger person and just leave it alone and move on to better things. although humiliating him might sound like a good thing to do right now , you will regret it down the line... safe bet is just to get revenge by showing him that you can be happy without him. it will p*ss him off just as much.

• this is what i di to mine... The ex b/f he locked me out of the house naked a while back and a few weeks ago he came home really drunk and fell asleep on top of his bed with just a towel around him after showering so i removed his towel and took some naked photos of him.
    Then i decided since he never woke up that with the help of a few friends shaved off his pubes took more photos i even uploaded the pics to my Facebook page and he didn't know about it until i sent the link to all his contacts, friends and family. the pics are still on line hee hee hee

• That's definitely not the way to go. Be the bigger person and move on to find another guy. What did he do to you that you would do that to his reputation? It couldn't have been that bad... And your reputation could get ruined too., What if you met a new, better guy and he is afraid of dating you because he doesn't want pictures to be spread of him. Think before you act. If I were you, I wouldn't do it.

Cya

• The naked pics are good. Can you lure him into a situation where you could get more? A little game of strip poker..! Propose something kinky...get pictures of him participating?

What fun! Let me know what works!

• Posting naked pictures of someone is just classless and trashy and says way more about your lack of character than anything else. Take the high road and just move on

• what'd he do to you?

• i def. would just drop it.. you sound crazy here... yeah he might have hurt you but think about it if you do that to him... what guys is going to want to date you on the fact that they think you are crazy..what if you broke up would you send naked pictures around of them... I thnk it's in your best interest to just delete the pictures and move on with your life

• Take the higher road and forgive him for hurting you. Don't stoop to his level. I don't know what he did to you, but it must have been bad. You're still hurting from it and want to do something to hurt him back, but in the long run if you do this, I think you'd regret it. Best to forget about him.

The best revenge is to let him know that he hasn't gotten to you. Go out with your girls, have a great time, meet someone new and be happy