It seems as though the more time that passes, the more I miss my ex?

I can't believe in two weeks it will already have been a year. we had plans to get married and spend our life together and now neither of us knows what going on in each other's lives. I miss him all the time and he's always on my mind. the reason we broke up was because he cheated on me and wanted to be single and party and had lost feelings for me. now he has another girlfriend and has moved on and told me to get out of his life after he strung me along for months telling me he still loved me but then admitted it was just for sex. any advicE?

21