It seems as though the more time that passes, the more I miss my ex?

I can't believe in two weeks it will already have been a year. we had plans to get married and spend our life together and now neither of us knows what going on in each other's lives. I miss him all the time and he's always on my mind. the reason we broke up was because he cheated on me and wanted to be single and party and had lost feelings for me. now he has another girlfriend and has moved on and told me to get out of his life after he strung me along for months telling me he still loved me but then admitted it was just for sex. any advicE?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Keep moving on. If he admitted it was just for sex, he clearly doesn't care about your feelings.

Give it time, the feelings will dissipate and some better guy will come along and make you forget about him. Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's normal to miss someone. However, it sounds like he was a very confused and manipulative individual. I think you need to be with friends and family, keep yourself busy... over time, and especially when you meet someone new, you'll forget about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Def know how you feel..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes