Have you ever written a book about past relationships?

Im starting to write about a relationship to hopefully get over it. And im curious if anyones written a legit extensive plot/memior about your SO or ex? Im not going to give it to him or blackmail him but is it wierd? Over the top? venting, normal? Opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I only write fantasy novels. Currently, I am trying to publish my first novel. The other four in the series (already written), are on stand-by. My age is fallacious by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am probably older than you by a year.

• that's sweet:) i have an almost 200 pager hand written bio thats been sitting in my desk waiting to be typed up and submitted for over a year. when I'm ready i will I'm just too paranoid to put it on my computer just yet. And i've questioned sending it in it's hand written form and publishing it in my own hand writing:) I can't tell you how many pens I go through... LOL but i think it'd be cool. editing will probably cost more because of it but whatever. And good luck with your writing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes putting your thoughts and feelings down in writing can very therapeutic. Expressing yourself in writing can help you to put things into perspective. Enabling you to move on despite your hurt and heartbreak 💕

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No I'd never do that but I do write poems about em in a way, that others can relate to or connect with, and also to remind myself why I do what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I think "Have you ever written book" is a specific enough question.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• um, no i wouldn't do something like that. it would only make me reconnect with memories i dont necessarily want to remember, and I'm not sure why id do that to myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes