"Pictures don't lie". This is what my boyfriend said.. he's convinced that I lied and & cheated from an image captured on my sunglasses - what to do?

Anonymous
I've been dating this awesome guy for almost 3 months now - we've both agreed to be exclusive from the start and it has been going really well to say the least. I sent him a selfie while at the beach last Tuesday. I was alone with no other people nearby. I was getting ready to walk/run the bike trail nearby, was wearing dark glasses and pretty much looked like a scrub with no make up on. He texted me and asked "what are you up to", I responded and said "was doing this" and sent him the selfie pic.. mind you the photo was taken about 45 minutes prior and I was now at Sports Authority.. just killing time. Immediately, he asked who I was with and zoomed in on the photo said I was lying and wanted me to video scan the area (obv. I wasn't there anymore which made him think that I was lying even more). The following day I went through the selfies I took and realized I had 4 all taken within a 4 min period and sent them all to him with the time stamps (only the one I originally sent has a hint of the shadow). Long story short, he's convinced the image/shadow is of another guy, has broken up with me and does not want any thing to do with me ever again. Both he and I have been cheated on in the past, apparently once where there was an image in the photo to be true on his end. I just learned this and can understand but honestly I would never do that to him, I am completely head over heels. And, I've tried everything to help repair the misunderstanding. He's not having it.. I'm a liar and cheater as far as he's concerned. What else can I do to convince him otherwise? I also am offended that he doesn't believe me (this I haven't addressed yet).

Pic attached (referring to right side of edge/rim of glasses).

+1 y
I was hoping that folks would try to steer me in another direction. He obviously meant more to me. If he didn't I would not care and tell him to eff off wierdo. But, I truly thought he was some thing special, only reason why I wasn't giving up. Guess it was just one sided. :-(
6
12