Is it okay to tell my ex (whom I broke up with) that I'm jealous beyond reason of her date?

Anonymous
I don't wish to get back with her, in fact I dare say I'm better off without her (regardless of how I still feel).

Today after school she was telling us she got a date. She said his personality is shit and that he's lucky she said yes to him but she also took a moment to fawn over his muscles.

So:
*shitty personality..
*Hot..
*Lucky she said yes...

I think it's safe to assume she's going to end up sleeping with him if my knowledge of girls is serving me well (I hope to God that it isn't).

Needless to say it ruined my day. She sees me as a friend now but I'm not completely over her... not one bit. I just want to get it off my chest. I won't try to manipulate her into not going on the date but I still need to get everything out. I want to put some weight off my shoulders. But I don't know if it's right considering I broke up with her.
3
1